We at Monteliz respect your concerns about privacy.
We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
To ensure that we are properly equipped to meet the requirements of the latest EU Privacy Data (GDPR), we have incorporated these requirements into our updated terms and conditions in cooperation with our legal advisors to ensure that it meets the requirements of GDPR. You as our customer can be sure that your personal information is processed according to the rules.
We process all personal data that you provide in accordance with the GDPR. We guarantee that no information about you is sold or used for third party advertisements, but is used only internally by us. Your e-mail address is used for order confirmation and for other information about your order. If you want to change the data or be removed from the registry, please contact our customer service, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have placed an order, we collect your personal data; Your address (shipping and invoice address, if separate) and information about the chosen payment method (credit card number, credit card holder).
The personal data we collect from you every time you visit our website or place an order is necessary for the overall handling of your order with us. The overall management includes tracking of internet fraud and prevention and handling of payments (unpaid payments).
In addition, such information may be used to update you about products and services provided by Monteliz, as well as any discounts and promotions.
In addition, we reserve the right to freely collect and publish general statistical information from our visitors, with the exception of specific information such as the visitors' names and addresses. We can collect the statistics required to interpret the use of our website from visitors (such as marketing through other sites, sales statistics, the origin of visitors, etc.).
Data related to our visitors is held by Monteliz, only, as provided for in the GDPR Act and will only be used internally.
All personal data will be used by Monteliz, The data is kept for the period required for accounting purposes only.
Monteliz shall not transfer or otherwise provide personal information to affiliate, third party or commercial / business partners without your notice. Monteliz attempts to take all preventive measures required to protect the privacy and integrity of personal data and to prevent its distortion, damage, destruction and availability of unauthorized third parties. Technical and organizational security measures are taken by the company.
Terms & Conditions:
- We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent that such failure or delay is caused by, or results from, acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden.
- We reserve ourselves for any errors on the Website, such as, but not limited to product descriptions, technical specifications, inaccurate prices, stock estimations or other incorrect information. We reserve the right to correct any obvious errors and to, at any time, change or update the information on the Website accordingly
- Images or other visuals on the Website are for illustration purposes only and we do not guarantee the exact quantity shown nor the exact appearance, origin or function of the products. However, we try to expose them as accurately as possible. Please view the order confirmation for the accurate product quantity of your ordered product(s)
Use of materials on the website
- All content on the Site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) is the exclusive property of and owned by Monteliz, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download and print the material contained on the Site for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you access, copy, download or print.
- Any other use of content on the Site, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products or services obtained from the Site, oruse of the Site for purposes competitive to Monteliz Sweden, is expressly prohibited.
- You may not use contact information provided on the Site for unauthorized purposes, including marketing. You may not use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Site or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or personal information from the Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way. Monteliz Sweden reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Site at any time without notice.
How to Contact Us